Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just for the record...

I will probably never be okay with how it all went down. And it will probably always leave this bitter taste in my mouth whenever I think about it - and me always wondering, what exactly it was that made the final taste so bitter?

There are so much of my feelings that I want to exert upon - and so many of my thoughts that I have kept to myself, mostly because I really haven't found a way to make them make sense outside my mind, but maybe one day: I'll be sitting in my house reading a book or out on the beach with the waves crashing in and I will be able to grab my journal and write down everything I feel and think at this exact moment in ways I never thought I'd be able to express. This is the act of composting. This is my way of spring cleaning for my soul.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
One Little Seedling said...

JUST WRITE IT ALL DOWN!!! Believe me. Scribble all nonsense down. I look at some of my note pads and it makes me chuckle and it makes me smile. Most of the time I can't even read the damn things.

But it's a great snap shot of the road that is you.

That is all.

Unknown said...

How are you doing, dear? Hope you are okay.