Monday, January 30, 2012

So many incredible things....so many lines I can write before you die of boredom

My oh my Bloggie Blog...it's been FOREVER and a DAY since I have written in you. I feel like you're that abandoned child that I keep feeding ice cream and cookies and plant you in front of reruns of the Wiggles until I can get a moment to breathe and actually ENJOY you.

But I think that what I have been missing is the fact that I keep waiting for the moment instead of just seizing it. There was a time before this where there was never a day that I didn't NOT talk to you and I want to get back to those days.

I think it's high time that I give up all those stupid and silly excuses that I kept giving myself for not picking you up again...

I could sit here and drown you in all the disgusting, so-sweet-you-could-puke details of all the great things that have happened in my life... but really I'll just sum it up to this:

DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE.

-insert eye roll here- I know. As cliche as that sounds, I feel like I am a living testimony.

I wake up every single morning to a beautiful man, an awesome beginning to an incredible life... and what I hope will continue to be my "happily ever after". :)

Will write more later...