Wednesday, January 31, 2007

How cool is this:


I love my giddy European friends! I miss them terribly. I can't even begin to tell you how awesome the experience was of hanging out with hundreds of Korean-Europeans last spring.


And PS finally caught up with me and look at his new flat in Lund(Sweden)! How adorably cute is that?! I told him he was lucky to finally find a nice flat like that. That is the entrance way. It totally reminds me of something out of a Beatrix Potter book or The Secret Garden. Any time a little girl dressed in a Victorian dress is going to bop her head out with her little doll and say hello in Swedish. I just know it.

Plus, how awesome is this that PS gave me the link to the Swedish White Pages. I just love international webpages! I used to spend all of my time in high school in the library listening to streaming video-newscasts on KBS (that's how I learned to keep up with my pronounciation).

Thanks PS!

No comments: