Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Addicted...The YouTube Virus

Okay, so for a while now I have been asking everyone -- what's the big deal with this YouTube business? I would catch people in their cubicles at work as I walked by just watching these stupid viral videos of people jumping off huge ramps in their backyards or pulling horrible pranks on unsuspecting people...Sure, okay, some of them were pretty darn funny. But still, what was the deal?

God only knows what possessed me to check out YouTube this past weekend. I think President's Day was the day of DOOM. I was just sitting chilling on my computer and I just suddenly got the urge to check it out. Big huge mistake.

Now I am addicted. Why? Because people getting hurt is hilarious? Possibly. Because there are just some freakin' web geeks out there who create some pretty damn cool shit for viewers out there? Even bigger possibility.

Or it might have been this guy:





Entertainment at it's best. That's what I'm saying.

No comments: