Friday, February 9, 2007

Second Day of American History Class

I have no idea how I am going to make it through this class. As much as I love the teacher, and he is amazingly sweet...he likes to go off on these tangents. They are historically relevant tangents, mind you...but still tangents nonetheless.

And even though on the syllabus it said you only had to read Ch 1 & 2 (which alone was a freakin' chore for me to do) he ended the class with the last half hour talking about stuff that was in Ch. 3!! He hardly really ever touched what was read in the textbook...have I been so far away from school that I forgot how a class is? Is that normal? It's been like two years since I have sat in a classroom.

Maybe I am just freaking out because I hate history and my entire GPA and academic probation status rests on this damn course.

Other than that, I hate evening classes. To all you youngins still taking full time school and away for college - ENJOY IT! You have your entire life wrapped around school rather than the other way around. For me, I get there to class and I have been up since 4:30 AM and I just want to sleep. I am tired from work, hungry because I haven't had anything to eat since 2 pm...I mean it sucks but I think it'll make me stronger. It just sucks because I know I could be so much more attentive in a class I particularly hate if I was able to attend during the day. I don't know how I am going to deal with Chemistry and Math courses at night...ugh.

Anyways, end of story. Hope everyone has a great WEEKEND!

No comments: