Friday, July 20, 2007

Celebrate My Blog Post's Centennial! Yay!

Hooray! Today is the 100th post. Join in the mini-celebration, pop a cork of champagne! Take a piece of cake and don't forget to grab a scoop of ice cream on your way out!

Can't believe I have posted 100 posts already but then again, I guess I can believe it. I have fallen in love all over again with blogging and the joy that it brings. There is a satisfaction that comes with being able to write out all your fears, your joys, your frustrations, your angers...and then be able to go back and read them to yourself one day to remind yourself of how strong you truly are. And, most importantly, how every one who blogs - and even those who don't - are all faced with similar challenges and obstacles that they have to overcome. And, I have found, most expectedly, that through reading my other friends' blogs - they have all been triumphant.

Today is Friday and what a beautiful Friday it is. Not too hot, not too cold. I am excited for the weekend because it's Artscape weekend and I can't wait to just peruse around Mt. Royal and Maryland Ave looking at the art, hearing the music, and just - well, soaking in the inspiration.

I intend to pack my journal along for the ride this weekend, too. I am sure there will be plenty for me to write about and report back to you guys. I love the food, too! Yum! Jamacian beef patties here I come!

Reservations have also been made for the beach trip that was confirmed last night. Ocean City, Maryland - here I come!!! I haven't been to Ocean City for 14 years or so - so it should be an interesting experience. I'll make sure to take lots and lots of pictures (even though J doesn't like the incessant picture-taking, pish posh on him, I say!) and post them up here since I now have a decent computer!

Hope everyone else enjoys their weekend, please go out and enjoy the nice weather if you can. I know that my ass is taking a taxi this weekend to wherever I go because I REFUSE to stay in!!! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOO HOOOOO! Yay, 100!

So did u go to Artscape? I had dinner at Nam Kang so we drove thru Balt at like 11pm, tons of ppl everywhere.

Have fun in Ocean City :-)