Monday, July 2, 2007

Back from my mini-vacation...

and I wish I were back on it again. It was a ton of fun, and just really relaxed. I feel bad that the hotel I had reserved was a couple blocks away from the boardwalk but it was still kind of fun. Good (and crazy) memories to be kept.

I can't help but feel different after this trip though. It's amazing how one weekend can really change how you feel about everything, and how you view your life. Totally changes perspective. I definitely know that I am on the right path for myself, finally - trying to make things work better for me. As opposed to making it better for everyone else.

So this week I am kicking it into high gear. I haven't heard anything back from my school yet about my loan information, and school year is just around the corner. I am planning on placing a call into the office this morning to figure out what the hell is going on.

And to give DORS a call, too. Make sure that my name was placed on that 6-8 week waiting list and whether or not I'll hear anything anytime soon.

Other than that, there is definitely a whole lot more that I would like to tell you all about the trip. I feel bad that this post isn't doing my vacation time any justice - but I am at work, and sadly, still have a lot of shit to do.

Hmm...but seems I haven't been the only busy one - yet another baby was welcomed into the world (Congrats again to A & K!), and more crazy geeks joined the iPhone craze (TL & Seed, oh, & Ono, too!)

No comments: