Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Need A Home

This "looking for a new place" search sucks. I mean, big time. Perhaps because I am limited on my budget, and perhaps because I am limited on where I can move until I finalize everything with my license and the MVA.

But still, it sucks major ass.

I have looked on every damn apartment/studio/rental website that there possibly could be and have found really nothing that I like. Unless I would want to move into some cozy Section 8 housing, or into roach-infested areas. And even those I am not even guaranteed to be able to afford.

My friend C told me that the summer is not the best time to do your apartment search because there are a crapload of college students doing the exact same thing. She said that my best bet in finding something would probably be in the off-season - such as fall or winter.

Maybe someone is trying to tell me something. Telling me to slow down, and although the situation at my place is pretty unbearable at this point - it's not utterly and completely unlivable.

So maybe I need to just focus on getting my vehicle and stuff straightened out and let the house situation take care of itself. Just to see how it goes. I just can't stand the feeling I get when I am in that house and she is there.

On another note, I am going to be sad that I won't be able to post on my blog over the weekend like I would like while I am at the beach. Would be nice to be able to upload some serene and peaceful photos of the beach and the water...but more on that later. Hopefully it won't be too too too crowded this weekend and I will be able to play in the water, and relax.

No comments: